Defining Psychic Senses Using The Clairs ~ Practice Tips
Updated: Jul 16, 2020
Now that we’ve identified the 6 types of clairs and how to recognize and understand them, I would like to leave you with some additional tips that will really help you on this journey.
The more you practice, the more in tune you will become to your abilities each and every one of you have!
• Closing your eyes can help you focus beyond the here and now.
• Taking several deep breaths gets the oxygen moving and is centering.
• Get grounded to the earth and connected to love and divine light.
• Be present: let go of past, future and current distractions.
• Ask your angels and guides to be with you.
• Quiet the ego!
• Make a personal reference book: what does each color/angel/symbol mean to you and your intuition? Once you create a guide book it’s awesome reference for you!
• Intuitively read the back of playing cards (to determine colors, numbers) with your 3rd eye. Not your normal 3D eyes. Try again and again and see how you do.
• Practice seeing outside the box with pictures.
• Tune into your pet and see how they feel. Then try with a trusted good friend! Practice, practice, practice.
• Create a dream journal and see if you can pick up on patterns and repeating messages.
• Eat nourishing healthy food and drink your water, water, water!
• Walk barefoot in the grass or a beach; hug a tree; garden; smile and genuinely compliment yourself in a mirror!
• Mindfully practice gratitude daily. Say “Thank you, thank you, thank you!”
• Be humble and thankful.
• Meditate. Active meditation is wonderful for bringing yourself right back into the present.
• Balance your chakras through exercises or meditation practice.
• Connect with nature and animals, even if it is for 30 minutes per day. Some is better than none
• Keep your vibration high by doing many of these tips! Avoid gossip, drama and situations that make you feel heavy.
• Self-care is essential. If you don't take care of yourself, you cannot be fully present to care for others.
• Trust your inner guidance. Always.
The intention behind this long list is not to overwhelm you, but to give you choices the resonate with you to incorporate into a daily practice. You don’t have to try to rush and do them all.
Review them and see which ones speak to you and start there. As you practice more and more, you will discover that you are becoming more in touch with your Clairs and how they can impact and shape the world around you with increased awareness!
Have fun with this and keep a look out for information on HOW to do some of the above listed tips!